1/10 RC Honda City Turbo (WR-02C)
This RC model is an updated release of a Tamiya classic, which was released as "Willy's Wheeler" back in 1983. It has returned upon a newly-overhauled variant of the WR-02 chassis. It is fitted with a Honda City Turbo body, which also includes a comical driver figure. The WR-02 chassis features a 2WD drive-train with fully independent double wishbone suspension.
- Type Detail
- Scale 1/10
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Terrain use On-Road
- Drive-train 2WD
- Drive type Gearbox
- Drive line Dog bone
- Differential type Gear
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism Direct servo
- Shock damper Friction damper
- Shock damper material Plastic
- Tire type Rubber
- Tire tread Radial
- Body material ABS Plastic
- Chassis material Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) Included
- ESC model TBLE- 02S
- LED Light buckets No
- LED lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance Fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase Fixed
- Adjustable track width Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle Fixed
- Special feature 1 The WR-02C chassis is based upon the WR-02, and inherits its playful and fun drivability. It features an unusual 185mm wheelbase.
- Special feature 2 Power is supplied to the rear wheels from the centrally-mounted motor.
- Special feature 3 Features wide rear tires.
- Special feature 4 Comes with a pre-assembled gearbox and motor unit for faster ease of assembly.
- Special feature 5 The small, playful hatchback body remains as the original 1983 release.
- Special feature 6 Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (capable of running brushed and brushless motors)
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires B 2-channel radio gear
- Requires C TS plastic model paint
Tamiya nummer: 58611