RC TA08 Pro Chassis Kit
Wordt geleverd met certificaart voor deelname aan de Tamiyacup.
Speedy and controllable 2 belt-driven 4WD chassis in TA series!
The Tamiya TA series continues to evolve. This iteration, the TA08 PRO, further evolves on-road touring car driving with this hopped-up chassis. The slim TA08 PRO Chassis Kit eliminates the need for an upper deck, which balances weight and rigidity. Its layout features the motor in near identical position to the TRF420, with the spur gear in front of the motor. Newly designed upper & lower arms make effective use of tire grip, equipped with laid down SSBB (Super Short Big Bore) dampers. This kit was based on Tamiya's extensive know-how built up through our traditional chassis series and data from racing, and offers plenty of potential for tuning.
- 1/10 scale R/C touring car assembly chassis kit.
- Features Stepped-V shaped main chassis which balances weight and rigidity.
- The battery pack and servo are positioned on a slight angle (about 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact while cornering and facilitate optimum weight distribution.
- Spur gear is positioned in front of motor which produces stable drivability.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 oil-filled gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
- A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers.
- Camber and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
- Comes with Super Short Big Bore size shock dampers.
- Universal drive shafts and full bearings included.
- Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions. This feature allows the user to change the balance of the car with any selected body.
Requires: 2-channel radio, short steering servo, ESC, motor, 190mm touring car body set, tires, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Includes full ball bearings
- Chassis Material FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Chassis Type TA08
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear-Type (Oil-Filled)
- Drive Type 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Sold Separately
- Motor Sold Separately
- Requires A 2-channel radio, low-profile steering servo, ESC, motor, tires, 190mm body set, 7.2-7.4 volt battery & battery charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Aluminum oil filled-Short BB-Type
- Suspension 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road
Tamiya nummer: 58693