1/10 R/C Toyota 4x4 Pick-Up Mountain Rider
Tamiya is delighted to announce the re-issue of this classic kit (previously Item 84386)! With a 3-speed
transmission and highly realistic injection-molded body, it offers a superlative R/C experience not to be missed,
and enhanced by numerous metal parts. It depicts a special version of the 3rd generation Toyota Hilux that
was sold from 1978; the RN36 model was developed for export markets, and featured live axle leaf-sprung
suspension plus a 98hp, 1,968cc 4-cylinder engine.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
Length: 525mm, width: 278mm, height: 275mm.
Tread: 200mm (front)/218mm (rear). Wheelbase: 287mm.
- Features a realistic injection molded body with roll bar.
- The chassis is based around a ladder frame like that of the actual car, and is powered by a 3-speed
transmission with 4WD (1st gear) and 2WD (2nd and 3rd gears), employing a universal drive shaft.
- Sturdy suspension features metal axle housings, leaf springs and shackles, while the rear setup is fitted with
a radius rod.
- Differentials in die cast axle housings front and rear make for smooth turns.
- Front & rear large diameter tires are paired with stylish plated wheels.
- Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
- Motor Type 540
- Not included ESC Transmitter Receiver Servo Battery & Charger LEDs
Tamiya nummer: 47394