Tamiya 1:10 RC Fiat Abarth 1000TCR MB-01 painted body 47492
Tamiya is delighted to announce that our M-chassis series welcomes a brand new chassis. The origin of M-chassis series history goes back to December 1994, and this series has been popular due to cost-effective kits with a wide choice of bodies, ease of maintenance and control for any users, great 2WD performance and rigidity. The
new MB-01 chassis continues that tradition, and allows six setups by choosing from three types of wheelbase, and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Its first body recreates the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse which was a car developed with high level tune-ups based upon the compact 2-door Fiat 600. The muscular form had
front and rear over fenders, a large radiator cover integrated with the front bumper, and horizontally-opened engine hood. A 982cc inline-4 engine capable of over 110hp underpinned its powerful performance.
- 2WD assembly Kit, MB-01 Chassis,
- Electronic speed controller, 540 motor,
- Double wishbone, 3 wheelbases,
- user guide, clear polycarbonat body
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 371mm, width: 167mm, height: 141mm (tentative). Wheelbase: 209mm (S).
- The form of the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse is recreated in lightweight polycarbonate.
- Body, blue (new color) stickers, and wheels are from Item 58465 (1/10 R/C Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse (M-05)).
- Radial tire size is different between front (55mm tires) and rear (60D tires) to render the different tire size of the actual car. (Item 58465 used 55mm slick tires for both front and rear.)
- Use Item 50568 M-Chassis Radial Tires or Item 53215 M-Chassis Slicks for front and 60D tires for rear when changing tires.
- Length: 322mm, width: 163mm. Wheelbase: 209mm (S) / 224mm (M) / 239mm (L) (*).
- The multi-purpose, 2WD MB-01 chassis gives choices of three types of wheelbase (*), and front- or rearwheel drive system. Six setups are available in total.
- Simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rearwheel drive; low or high motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars.
- Unitized sections such as motor mount and final gears facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
- While this is a 2WD model, multi-link suspension is compatible with tires featuring the same compound and rear tire with toe-in as 4WD models.
- Gear ratio: 5.83:1 (when using kit-standard 29T pinion gear)
- Many Hop-Up Option parts for M-chassis and TT-chassis cars can be used to fine-tune setup.
met certificaat voor de Tamiya Cup NL